Healthcare Compliance, Best Practices
Welcome FI-MED and REVEAL/md Clients and Special GuestsShare on:
September 2, 2016
WelcomeThe Health Ethics Trust is pleased to welcome FI-MED and REVEAL/md Clients and Special Guests to join us at the 2016 Healthcare Best Compliance Practices Forum being held October 17 – 18 at the Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City hotel in Arlington, VA (DC Metro Area). The theme for this year’s Forum is Risk-Based Compliance Programs, which made the partnership with FI-MED a perfect fit. As you know, REVEAL/md is a predictive analytic software for hospitals that instantly identifies audit risk exposure and revenue potential of outpatient providers. It is a web-based solution that provides risk-based, high-level statistical analysis in an easy to use manner. Over the course of this annual two-day event, all winners of Healthcare Compliance Best Practices, as selected by the Trust’s Committee of working compliance officers, will present their winning practices to those in attendance. Presentations of Healthcare Compliance Best Practices are supplemented by a distinguished faculty of government and sector compliance experts.
2016 Confirmed and Invited Faculty Include:
- David Ceron, Special Agent, Office of Investigations to the Inspector General, HHS
- Greg Gesterling, Contractor Compliance Officer, CMS
- Andrew Grosso, Principal Attorney, Andrew Grosso & Associates
- Kenneth D. Kraft, Senior Counsel, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General, HHS
- Susan Lynch, Trial Attorney, Health Care Fraud, US DOJ
- Kirk Ogrosky, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Mark Pastin, President, Health Ethics Trust
- Lee Penninger, Senior Counsel, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General, HHS
- Iliana L. Peters, Senior Advisor for HIPAA Compliance and Enforcement, Office for Civil Rights, HHS
- Rick Robinson, Global Co-Head of Life Sciences and Healthcare, Norton Rose Fulbright
AccommodationsIndividual guest room reservations can be made at the Ritz Carlton can be made at a negotiated rate of $239/night. Call the Ritz Carlton directly at 1-800-241-3333 and reference Group Name: Council of Ethical Organizations.Ritz Carlton Pentagon City
1250 S Hayes St, Arlington, VA 22202
RegistrationWith support from the Health Ethics Trust and a select group of co-sponsors – including FI-MED, the Forum is provided as our lowest tuition course of the year. The intention is to allow the widest possible group of compliance professionals to attend and share in the learning process.
Tuition: FI-MED Invited Guests: $645 – a $300 savings
How to Register
Check back often for the latest Fi-Med news, or subscribe to updates below.